Engineered to maximise your business print efficiency
Brother launches two new Ink Tank System inkjet printers with A3 print capabilities, superior cost-efficiency, and comprehensive connectivity options such as wireless, network and more.
15th of December 2019, Dubai – Brother takes great pride in developing inkjet printers that deliver greater reliability, innovation, and cost-effectiveness. This same unwavering commitment to its ‘Customer First’ approach can be found in Brother’s newest A3 Inkjet Printer Series for businesses and home-office users with high print volumes.
“Many businesses are considering A3 inkjet printers for creating their business plans and presentations, or design materials such as floor plans, blueprints, site images, and technical drawings,” says Yutaka Sasaki, Deputy General Manager at BROTHER INTERNATIONAL (GULF) FZE. “However, with such high-print volumes, ink replacement can be extremely costly. With that in mind, Brother’s latest A3 Inkjet Printer Series in 2019 has been designed for outstanding cost-efficiency and business productivity while delivering the same quality and reliability for which Brother is renowned.”
This new series features an Inkjet Printer HL-T4000DW and Multi-Function Centre, MFC-T4500DW. Performance and enhanced features for this new inkjet printer series include:
Superior Cost Efficiency
- Lower cost-per-page – Refill Tank System inkjet printers come with ultra high-yield ink refill bottles that enable you to print up to 6,500 pages1 in black and 5,000 pages1 in colour
- Cut costs by 50% – Instantly reduce your paper waste and expenses by half with the automatic 2-sided printing feature
- Enhanced durability – Features a robust printhead with stainless steel lamination and Piezoelectric ceramic technology for longer machine life and less frequent repairs and servicing
Effortless User Experience
- Convenient ink tank access – Enjoy quick, mess-free refills with the embedded, front-access tank, and easily monitor individual ink levels through the transparent ink tank cover
- Comprehensive paper handling – Handle a variety of paperweights and sizes with a 250 sheets standard tray and 100 sheets multi-purpose tray
- Multi-page scan, copy & fax capabilities2 – Perform multi-page scan, copy and fax jobs without having to insert the pages individually with the 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder
- User-friendly navigation – Easily navigate features and functions with the large 2.7” LCD touchscreen and full-sized keypad2
- Fast print speeds – Enjoy print speeds3 of up to 22/20 ipm (mono/colour), and boost your business productivity with Fast Mode speeds of up to 35/27 ppm (mono/colour) [ipm: images per minute; ppm: pages per minute]
- Quick first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting at the device with fast first-page-out times4 of just 5.5 sec for mono prints and 6 sec for colour prints
- Professional print quality – Print brilliant photos, crisp lines and clear text with outstanding resolution of 1,200 x 4,800 dpi
- Comprehensive print capabilities – Print detailed floor plans, blueprints, site images and more designs in-house on a wide variety of paper types and sizes up to A3
- Multiple connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire office workgroup with built-in wireless and network connectivity
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, AirPrint, Mopria® and Google Cloud Print
- Print JPEGs directly from USB storage – With USB Direct Print, photo printing from your USB flash drive becomes convenient via the front-access port
- Scan and print via Wi-Fi Direct – Direct printing or scanning from your mobile device without the need for access to your network
Advanced Device Management
- Restrict access to your printers – Secure Function Lock allows you to assign authorised users or groups with access to specific functions such as colour printing, setting page limits, scanning features and more
- Integrate easily into your IT Security Infrastructure – With Active Directory and User Authentication, you can manage printer access and login authentication through a central management system
- Conveniently monitor via fleet management software – BRAdmin Light is an enterprise-level device management solution that allows you to manage a fleet of network-connected machines from one centralised location
Series Line-up and Availability
The HL-T4000DW and MFC-T4500DW will be available from December 2019. For more information, visit product series landing page.
1 Quoted approx. yields are extrapolated based on Brother original methodology using Test Pattern ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted approx. yields are not based on ISO/IEC 24711.
2 For MFC-T4500DW only.
3 Based on ISO/IEC 24734. For more information, please refer to www.brother.com/rd/printspeed
4 Based on ISO/IEC 17629. For more information, please refer to www.brother.com/rd/printspeed